Landlords - Prestige Estates response to Coronavirus COVID-19
17th March 2020
Prestige Estates response to Coronavirus COVID-19
We have been monitoring the escalating situation with COVID-19 for the last few weeks and have been putting in place Business Continuity Procedures. Our primary priority is to ensure we do everything possible to keep our staff, contractors and clients healthy during this worrying time, whilst continuing to provide as high a level of service as realistically possible until the situation subsides. From the most recent government announcements of 16th March we are implementing the following new working practices from 18th March 2020:
- We will be running reduced staffing in our office to avoid the chances of cross-contamination amongst our team until further notice with other staff members working remotely. For this reason we please ask that any query, unless urgent, is raised via email to email@example.com to avoid the member of staff manning the office being overwhelmed with phone calls. All emails will be replied to with as little delay as possible.
- We will continue to process rent payments as normal and we hope that you should not see any change in this part of our service.
- Following our governing bodies guidelines with immediate affect we are suspending all property inspections for the foreseeable future. We will restart as soon as is feasible.
- We have been working with our contractors for the last few weeks and most have procedures in place. We will need to prioritise work and non-urgent issues may take longer to resolve. This may be further affected should tenants be self-isolating. In which cases we will work to resolve issues as best as we can without exposing contractors or staff to risk.
- Viewings for vacant properties will continue unless the situation worsens but within a strict procedure to protect staff and viewing tenants.
We would like to assure you that, as always, we are working hard in your interest.
As stated above, given that we are maintaining lower staff levels in our office we would appreciate if you have any queries or questions that you please email us using the firstname.lastname@example.org address so that a member of staff can reply and keep our phone lines and staff clear for any emergency calls.
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time for everyone and we hope everyone remains safe.
The Team at Prestige